Proven value and expertise are what Lowe Boats is all about. Exhibit A: the durable, no-nonsense Lowe Skorpion. This rugged, all-aluminum mod-V fishing boat comes well equipped at a terrific price, with the features and layout you need for fishing success. The Skorpion includes ample storage capacity, an aerated livewell, and loads of fish-working space to keep you on top of your game and within your budget. Quality Lowe construction means you can enjoy serious fishing action for years to come. See why Lowe Boats holds 26 CSI awards for customer satisfaction, and counting—check out the Scorpion today!
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 20EL FourStroke||$11,338|
|Mercury® 20ELPT FourStroke||$11,510|
|Mercury® 25ELPT FourStroke||$12,180|
|Mercury® 30ELPT FourStroke||$12,738|
|Mercury® JET 35ELPT FourStroke||$13,529|
|Mercury® 40ELPT FourStroke||$13,295|
|Mercury® JET 40 ELPT FourStroke||$14,074|
|Mercury® 50ELPT FourStroke||$13,869|
|Mercury® 50ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$14,010|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat, trailer and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
20 - 50
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||610 lb||276.69 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||50 hp||37.28 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||3||3|
|Max Person Weight||435 lb||197.31 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||936 lb||424.56 kg|
|Max. Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Maximum HP Capacity||50||37.28 kw|
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Package Length||234"||594.36 cm|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20||14.91 kw|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Skorpion 16 Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Black composite steering wheel
- Matte black side console w/ switch panel, 12v power outlet & cell phone holder
- Cup holders (3)
- 2 Gray fold-down seats w/ storage (driver & passenger)
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- 2 Gray/Red fold-down seats
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Bow aerated livewell (17 gallon)
- Baitwell w/ minnow bucket
- Locking port rod locker (5) 8' rods
- 2 pedestal seat bases
- Bow storage compartment
- Stern battery/portable fuel tank storage
- Stern storage compartment
- Under driver & passenger seat storage
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Bow & stern navigation lights
- 12V receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Extruded gunnels
- Heavy-duty extruded one-piece keel
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed-in keels (4)
- Mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer bracket-welded on
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews