Stinger 188 Dual Console
A spacious dual-console layout and tournament-class fishing features make the Stinger 188 DC your greatest weapon in the hunt for bass. This all-aluminum champ provides over 77 sq. ft. of fish-fighting space, thanks to a super-wide 94” beam. Premium fishing features include lockable rod storage with 8 tubes, tackle box holders, two livewells, comfortable fold-down fishing seats, a MotorGuide X3 45FW trolling motor, a Lowrance Hook-3X fishfinder and more. Stylish port and starboard fiberglass consoles feature a metal flake finish and additional storage. With capacity for up to 115 horsepower, the Stinger 188 DC gets you on the fish fast, and thanks to durable Lowe construction, it can handle greater stresses and bigger fishing action than the competition. Lead the pack with the Stinger 188 DC.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
75 - 115
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Stinger 188 Dual Console Specifications
|Overall Length||18'8"||5.69 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1264 lbs||573.34 kg|
|Bottom Width||64"||162.56 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gallon||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 HP||85.76 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Weight||579 lbs.||262.63 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1202 lbs.||545.22 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||115||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||75||55.93 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||21"||53.34 cm|
Stinger 188 Dual Console Features
- Mooring Cleats - black nylon (4)
- Metal flake fiberglass console w/ windscreen
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Convenient storage in fiberglass console
- USB port
- Black soft grip wheel w/ chrome accent
- Metal flake fiberglass port console w/ tinted windscreen and glove box
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Piece bucket seats w/ storage underneath
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 2 fold down fishing seats
- 16 oz. marine carpet
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauge w/ chrome bezels & provision for up to 7" in-dash depth finder
- Passenger grab handle
- Stern aerated livewell w/divider (24 gallon)
- Recirculating Aft Livewell
- Tackle Box Bungee Holders
- Locking Center Rod locker with rod tubes (8) 8'
- Rod bungee holder
- Stern battery storage compartment
- Under driver & passenger seat storage
- Bow Trim Switch with Tool Holder
- Aft deck storage boxes (port and stbd)
- Bow deck storage compartments (2)
- Step box with storage compartment
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- MotorGuide® X3 45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed in keels (4)
- Heavy duty extruded one piece keel
- Extruded Ribs
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews